Broadband Infraco Supplier Database
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Invitation To Black Woman Owned (Bwo), Black Youth Owned (Byo) And Persons With Disabilities (Pwd) Owned Businesses To Register On The Broadband Infraco Preferred Suppliers' Database
Closing date for written questions 30 March 2019 @12H00 noon Deadline for responding to questions 20 March 2019 @ 15h00 RFP closing date 30 March 2019 @ 12h00 noon
Broadband Infraco SOC Ltd hereby invites vendors to be pre-qualified as potential suppliers and enterprise development partners.In line with our BB-BEE and Enterprise Supplier Development (ESD) strategy that is aligned to the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE) Act and codes of good practice issued by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
This invitation only applies to black owned Exempt Micro Enterprises (EMEs) and Qualifying Small Enterprises (QSEs) that are 51% or more owned by Black Woman, People with Disabilities or by Youth (between 18 – 35 years of age).
To qualify for consideration, potential suppliers and partners must meet the below stated criteria:
- EMEs or QSEs that are 51% Black Woman Owned,
- EMEs or QSEs that are 51% Black Youth Owned (between 18 – 35 years of age),
- Or EMEs or QSEs that are 51% owned by Black People with Disabilities
- Must have and submit a company profile (highlighting areas of specialization and core functions),
- Must be operational for at least 1 year;
- Must be compliant with all applicable regulations for companies under South African law;
- Must have a valid certified BBBEE certificate (issued by a SANAS accredited verification agency) or Sworn Affidavit;
- Submit 2 contactable business references on projects/work completed;
- Must have an affidavit proving disability (people living with a disability);
Failure to comply with the criteria as set out above will render the application disqualified. BBI reserves the right not to register any supplier and pre-qualification does not guarantee any business opportunities.
All applications will be vetted and we reserve the right to request further information and inspect operations.